Friday, February 4, 2011

Where to Begin?

Its been a year since I've last updated? Where do I start?


We bought a house! It's a funky little house, but we like it.



It has great views, which we love. I'm so glad we can see the mountains and the sunset. This photo was obviously taken in the Spring. Right now we have a few feet of snow!



We've adopted a dog, Allie (she is my brothers and we have her while he is in the army).
She's pretty cute.



I became and Aunt! My brother Travis is now the proud father of a little girl named Anne.


She's a cutie and I can't wait to watch her grow up.



Andy and I took a trip this Fall to the beach to watch Justin and Tiffany get married. Beautiful all around. Congrats you two!


So that's a quick year in review! Hope to be more current as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment